CLINICAL TRAINING & RESOURCES
Growth Minded values continued training, education and support of our clinicians and staff both on our team and in the greater therapeutic field. We offer several trainings and opportunities to learn and grow as professionals, along various parts of your journey. From internships to continuing education, feel free to review our current trainings and resources.
- Growth Minded is proud to be an approved internship site with the University of Pennsylvania
- Interns currently work directly under Allison Odle, our Internship Supervisor. If you would like to explore the possibility of interning at Growth Minded, please email Cara Dixon, our Clinical Director and CEO.
Clinical Group Supervision
Clinical Individual Supervision
- Several Growth Minded clinicians are trained and approved in offering supervision towards LPC and LCSW licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Please email Caitlin Brady, our Clinical Supervisor, with any general interest or inquiries around obtaining supervision from a Growth Minded clinician.
- We are currently developing EMDR Consultation for those clinicians trained in EMDR. Through continued group and individual EMDR Consultation, EMDR Trained Clinicians can apply for EMDR Certification. If you are interested in EMDR Consultation, please email Cara Dixon, our Clinical Director and CEO, and EMDR certified therapist.
Prepare & Enrich Certification Workshops
- At Growth Minded, we utilize Prepare & Enrich and have trained other professionals in the field. Prepare & Enrich is a program that supports couples at varying stages of their relationship. For more information about Prepare & Enrich, you can read about it here. If you are interested in becoming a certified Prepare & Enrich facilitator, please email Cara Dixon, our Clinical Director and CEO.